Downtime is a Headache You Don’t Need.
You Call, We Roll. 203.693.3740
Harper Haines services ALL Manufactures of specialty control valves installed in waterworks, wastewater and pump stations systems and industrial applications, including EFI pumping stations. We deliver on-site repair services to clients in NY, NJ, CT, RI and all the New England states.
Call us, Harper Haines Fluid Control Inc., experience and expertise in:
- Preventive maintenance
- Periodic maintenance
- Start-up assistance
- Technical assistance and service
- Valve function testing
- Valve repairs Click HERE valve product list
- Field retrofits to existing valves
- Emergency service
- Controls (Custom Valve Controls Panel)
Prevention is the Best Medicine
Preventive Maintenance Service saves you money and valuable downtime. We create an annual on-site maintenance program for your valves and pump stations.
Quick Repairs Shorten Downtime
Repair Service gets your system up and running again. Harper Haines’ expert technicians and fully stocked service vehicles are dispatched at a moment’s notice.
For fast repair service, call 203.693.3740
Experience our Responsive and Extravagant Service
Need some valve face time?
There is no substitute for hands-on expertise.
We put boots on the ground – where the trouble is.
You Call, We Roll.
- Factory trained and knowledgeable field technicians.
- Comprehensive inventory of replacement parts.
- Technical Support
- Hands-on training
- We provide Preventive Maintenance Service on the valves we rep as well as servicing other components, including JR Gunzenhauser (JRGURD), Ross, Watts, OCV, Singer, Golden Anderson, Bermad, Zurn and Pratt. Your valve is not listed – give us a call.
More specifically we provide premiere fluid control products…
- Val-Matic, Check Valves, Silent, Dual Disc, Tilted Disc, Swing Flex, Surge-Buster, Air Release-Air/Vacuum, Combination, Anti-Slam, Well Service, Wastewater, Ball Valves-Large Bore Energy Efficient Control Valves, Shut-Off Valves-Butterfly Valves-Plug Valves
- Engineered Fluid Inc., Factory Built, Water Booster Pump Stations, Valve Vaults for Municipal and Industrial Applications. Above and Below Grade Applications.
- Cla-Val,Automatic Control Valves: Pressure Reducing, Solenoid, Electronic Control Valves, Pump Control Valves, Level Control/Float Valves, Unlimited Configurations, Pressure Relief Valves, Rate of Flow Control Valves, Fire Pressure Reducing Valves, Fire Pressure Relief Valves, Pressure Regulating Valves, Pressure Control Valves, Altitude Valves.
- Orbinox, Knife Gates
- Shelco Filters, Cartridge Housing, Bag Filters, Wound Cartridges, High Efficiency Cartridges
- ASCO,Solenoid Valves, Air Operated Valves, Pressure & Temperature Switches
- ALL Electric Motor Actuators, for quarter or multi-turn valves
- Strainers, Y-Type, H-Type, Basket, In-Line, Automatic, Duplex, Cone
- Gauges, Pressure-Dry, Liquid, Diaphragm, Transmitters, Mercoid Switches
- Water & Wastewater Surge Tanks, Thermal Expansion Tanks, Hydro-Phneumatic Tanks
- Lynn Engineered Systems, Pre-Engineered of Simplex and Duplex Vacuum Priming Systems for Automatic or On-Demand Priming Applications.
- Glenfield Valves, large diameter gate valves, non-slam recoil and conventional check valves.
To find out more, contact a Harper representative.
Harper Haines Fluid Control, Inc.
125 Old Gate Lane, Milford, CT 06460
Telephone: 203.693.3740 * Fax: 203.547.6092
YOU CALL, WE ROLL.