Harper Haines Fluid Control offers experienced service technicians for GF+ JRG and CLA-VAL 990 pressure reducing valves. We have for over 25 years of experience and expertise to provide answers and troubleshooting for these valves.
JR Gunzenhauser has been supplying JRGURED direct acting pressure reducing valves in the United States since the mid 1970’s. JR Gunzenhauser, JRG pressure reducing valves will have JRGURED cast into the side of it.
Two series of JRGURED pressure reducing valves remain in service:
– The original 1130 Series JRGURED (CLA-VAL 990) which included a replaceable valve insert with a blue cap.
– The newer 1300 series JRGURED which resulted in re-designed of the valve and subsequently eliminated the removable valve insert.
Typical signs of malfunction are:
– Rising outlet pressures, and lack of control on JRGURED
– Discharging water from the top blue cap on JRGURED 1130 series valves
– Excessive noise on both the JRGURED 1130 series |JRGURED 1300 series valves