Need Assistance? Would Training or a Workshop Help?
Many engineers use our application workshops for continuing education hours.
We’ll tailor the presentation to the needs of your group, adding time for discussion as needed.
We can address a small group around a conference table or a larger group in an auditorium.
Valve and Fluid Control Topics
- Ball Valve Sizing
- Energy Saving Valve Strategies
- Modular Factory-built, Pre-Engineered Pumping Station Technology
- Butterfly Valves and Ball Valves – Renewable and cost effective design advancement
- “No-freeze” Plug Valve Construction
- Air Valve Application and Sizing
- Vacuum Priming System Basic Sizing and Operation
- Pressure Management and District Metering – Practical Resource Management
- Control Valve Operation and Applications
- Combined Metering Technologies
- Understanding and controlling water hammer
Contact Fred Haines or call 203.693.3740 or speak to Aimee Chase.