How You Benefit with Workshops by Harper Haines
- Many engineers use our application workshops for continuing education hours.
- We’ll tailor the presentation to the needs of your group, adding time for discussion as needed.
- We can address a small group around a conference table or a larger group in an auditorium.
Valve and Fluid Control Topics
- Ball Valve Sizing
- Energy Saving Valve Strategies
- Modular Factory-built, Pre-Engineered Pumping Station Technology
- Butterfly Valves and Ball Valves – Renewable and cost effective design advancement
- “No-freeze” Plug Valve Construction
- Air Valve Application and Sizing
- Vacuum Priming System Basic Sizing and Operation
- Pressure Management and District Metering – Practical Resource Management
- Control Valve Operation and Applications
- Combined Metering Technologies
- Understanding and controlling water hammer
Contact Fred Haines or call 203.693.3740.