Hydra-Stop Insert Valves
– IVP 250
Hydra-Stop is the world’s only manufacturer of pipe maintenance equipment designed to allow you to perform line stopping, valve insertion, and line tapping with its integrated and expandable Hydra-Stop System. Providing planned and emergency contract services for municipal, industrial, and gas applications.
The Insta-Valve Plus from Hydra-Stop provides a means to install a permanent valve into a water main with no interruption of flow through the pipe and no reduction of line pressure (up to 250 psi).
- Made in USA
- Available in sizes 4″ through 16″
- 650 PSI stainless steel body test pressure
- 250 PSI working pressure, 375 PSI test pressure
- 2″ diameter stainless valve stem for superior strength and reliability
- Interchangeable valve cartridge to accommodate most types of pipe
- Easy to align, install and complete
Harper Haines Fluid Control can also provide Fast, Experienced, and Reliable service for all your Insert Valve and Line Stop needs. Give us a call.
125 Old Gate Lane, Milford, CT 06460
Telephone: 203.693.3740 * Fax: 203.547.6092