JRG (JRGURED 1130) SERVICE
Control Valve Maintenance for JRG 1130
GF+ JRG (JRGURED)1130
Harper Haines Fluid Control offers experienced service technicians for GF+ JRG and CLA-VAL 990 pressure reducing valves. We have for over 25 years of experience and expertise to provide answers and troubleshooting for these valves.
Harper Haines Service Department will perform a building audit for FREE to identify the required replacement equipment. If you are interested in maintaining your 1130's, or would like to review alternatives for your systems.
1130 Series Characteristics:
- Less Compact Design
- Lower Flow Characteristics
- Same laying length as 1130 Series
- More Maintenance Required
- The JRGURED 1300 valve replaced the older 1130's
- The factory no longer provided parts for the 1130.
- The JRG 1300 valve also has no user-serviceable components
- Both new 1300 series and old 1130 valve parts are not interchangeable.
Rising outlet pressures, and lack of control on JRGURED - Discharging water from the top of valve on JRGURED 1130 series valves - Excessive noise on both the JRGURED 1130 series
Our mission is to provide our business partners – engineers, system managers and property developers -- with the most compliant, cost-effective and reliable valve solutions. Contact Harper Haines Fluid Control, Inc. for today for both troubleshooting advice, and superior service.